Terms and Conditions
- Prices - are in Australian dollars and include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Where shown, prices are current at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice. Cicada Lodge retains the right to make a charge for any costs incurred in the preparation of itineraries, tour programs or incentive presentations. Refunds are only obtainable from the office issuing the original booking exchange voucher. Applications for refunds must be accompanied by relevant documentation for services not utilized. All refunds may incur a cancellation fee.
- Rate Validity - All rates shown on this sheet are valid from 01 March 2013 to 31 March 2014.
- Child Policy - All Children are charged at the Adult Rate.
Cancellation Policy - Where a booking has been made and confirmed with Cicada Lodge and is subsequently cancelled the following refund policy shall apply:
- More than seven (7) days prior to departure: Full refund.
- Between seven (7) days and 24 hours prior to arrival date booking is transferrable only. If the booking is cancelled within this period a fee of one (1) night’s accommodation will be incurred.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: No refund
- All refunds must be issued at their point of sale 1.** Unfavorable Weather Policy** – Should the weather and river conditions be unfavorable causing the cancellation of the Nabilil Dreaming Sunset Dinner Cruise departures, guests will automatically be transferred to a Nitmiluk Tours Wet Season Cruise which operates during the day with three course meal served in the Cicada Lodge Restaurant that evening.
- Credit Card Fee – All credit cards attract a 1.5% surcharge payable at time of transaction.
- Optional Tours – Where Cicada Lodge as an agent for a sub-contractor for optional tours Nitmiluk Tours shall not be or become liable whatsoever for any injury or loss of any type arising in any manner including whether as a result of negligence or otherwise. Costs quoted are current at the time of printing.
- Bookings – Can be made directly with Cicada Lodge.