A Journey of the Palate: across Australia’s 5 top Food and Wine Regions.
A Food and Wine event which will take our guests on a gourmet dining experience through five of Australia’s most renowned wine regions hosted by renowned Indigenous Chef Mark Olive and one of Australia’s leading wine critics Jeremy Oliver. Combined with the luxury of Cicada Lodge, on the doorstep of the iconic Nitmiluk Gorge, this is an experience not to be missed.
This event is now sold out but register your interest in our next dining event via email or phone reservations on 1300 146 743
20 April 2018
Welcome to country performed by Jawoyn Traditional owners
6.00pm – 7.00pm
Sunset drinks and canapes on the pool deck at Cicada Lodge
7.00pm – 9.00pm
Three-course Chefs Table menu showcasing local and native products and ingredients with matching wines.
21 April 2018
Full hot breakfast
10.00am – 12.00pm
Exclusive Two Gorge cruise on Nitmiluk Gorge – experience the magic of Nitmiluk Gorge first hand on this cruise through the river system and learn the ancient secrets of the land from your Indigenous guide.
12.30pm – 1.30pm
Lunch at Cicada Lodge Restaurant
2.00pm – 3.30pm
Masterclass cooking demonstration by Mark Olive
5.30pm - 10.00pm
Five-course degustation dinner accompanied with premium Australian wines (Margaret River WA, Barossa Valley SA, Yarra Valley VIC, Hunter Valley NSW, Tamar Valley TAS) hosted by Jeremy Oliver. Menu created by Mark Olive.
22 April 2018
Full hot breakfast
8.00am – 10.00am
Eight Gorges helicopter flights – on this 15-minute scenic flight over the first 8 Gorges of the river system you can truly appreciate the vastness of this great land
Reserve your space now or contact us via email or phone our reservations number on 1300 146 743.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome to Country performed by one of the Jawoyn Traditional Owners
- Sunset Drinks (2 per person) and Canapes on the first night
- Chefs Table menu on day 1
- Full hot breakfast on day 1 and 2
- Lunch at Cicada Lodge Restaurant (drinks not included)
- Master Class Cooking demonstration by Mark Olive
- Five-course degustation dinner and matching wines hosted by Mark Olive and Jeremy Oliver
- Exclusive 2 Gorge Cruise
- Eight Gorge Helicopter flight
- 2-night accommodation at Cicada Lodge
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices - are in Australian dollars and include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Child Policy – This is an adults only event
- Cancellation Policy - Where a booking has been made and confirmed with Cicada Lodge and is subsequently cancelled the following refund policy shall apply: More than seven (7) days prior to arrival: Full refund. Between seven (7) days and 24 hours prior to arrival date: No refund. All refunds must be issued at their point of sale 1.** Unfavorable Weather Policy** – Should the weather and river conditions be unfavourable causing the cancellation of the 2 Gorge Cruise or the 8 Gorge Heli Flight tour, guests will have the choice to have the tours credited or refunded.
- Credit Card Fee – All credit cards attract a 1.5% surcharge payable at time of the transaction. 5.Optional Tours – Cicada Lodge and Nitmiluk Tours shall not be or become liable whatsoever for any injury or loss of any type arising in any manner including whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Bookings – Can be made directly via email or phone our reservations number on 1300 146 743.